Sunday, March 15, 2009

Love love love the water.

Ha ha ha! I am a new shade of brown! Why wasn't I born here? Why did I have to be smart and all that and not the daughter of a sea captain, with a face all leathered at 25 and skin so dark and soaked with oil that you could see your reflection in it, and with legs long and toned from standing on a rolling deck for hours at a time?


Because I'm a sexy mechanical engineer, damn it.


Sigh...ok. Someday I shall have my sea-going journey...hopefully soon and while I still have time to enjoy being all suntanned and amazonian.


But here is where I went today. Muh ha ha haaaaa....





4 comments:

  1. Dang! Looks amazing there! Guess what todays weather was like here in Oregon. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! JEALOUS!

    PS - Your previous post made me laugh. Reminded me of some different vagabonds I've met in my wanderings...

    ReplyDelete
  3. you suck. that place is beautiful... and so, my dear friend, i hope you reap what you have sown and get mild skin cancer, or something, as punishment for having such a good time. yes! justice is sweet (not like a noni apparently)!

    just kidding. but it reminds me of a scripture...

    Ecclesiastes 3:11 to be exact. check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you won't believe this...

    the passcode i just entered to post was

    "rednes"

    ReplyDelete